Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• progproger 52 posts 130 karma points
    Aug 30, 2017 @ 13:01
    progproger

Upgrading to 7.6.5 version Automapper error

Hi All,

I've updated umbraco from 7.3.7 to 7.6.5 version using nuget and got some errors. The same as it's in the following topic https://our.umbraco.org/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/85835-unrecognized-element-enablepropertyvalueconverters-after-upgrade-to-761 , but i have correctly pointed references, so it does not help (but I'm not sure)

The last error where i got stuck is:

Could not load types from assembly businesslogic, Version=1.0.6428.37125, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, errors: Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'ConfigureMappings' in type 'umbraco.BusinessLogic.ApplicationRegistrar' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.6428.37125, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation. Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'ConfigureMappings' in type 'umbraco.BusinessLogic.ApplicationTreeRegistrar' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.6428.37125, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

My guess that this issue related to Automapper, but not sure.

I've added the following assembly bindings in web.config:

<dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="AutoMapper" publicKeyToken="be96cd2c38ef1005" culture="neutral" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.3.1.0" newVersion="3.3.1.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
       <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="AutoMapper" culture="neutral"/>
        <codeBase version="3.0.0.0" href="bin\automapper\AutoMapper.dll" />
      </dependentAssembly>

Before that i was getting an error with log4net reference and the following section helped me to avoid an issue:

<dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="log4net" publicKeyToken="669e0ddf0bb1aa2a" culture="neutral" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.0.8.0" newVersion="2.0.8.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="log4net" publicKeyToken="null" culture="neutral" />
        <codeBase version="1.2.11.0" href="bin\log4net-1.2.11-nokey\log4net.dll" />
      </dependentAssembly>

Now the weird thing: when i restart Visual Studio(2015) and run project without debugging(ctrl+F5) it works! After rebuilding or just building i got an error above. The same situation is after every restart of VS.

Any ideas?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft