Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alexander Taat 2 posts 71 karma points
    Aug 31, 2017 @ 10:24
    Alexander Taat

Scheduled Publish not working in Umbraco 6.2.6

I am having a problem with an old website we made. They have problems with scheduled publishing content. When we try to publish a node at a certain date and time, we wait till that time... After that moment, the node will not be published and the errors will follow in the logs. The logs gives us errors, like:

ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - [Thread 25] An error occurred with the scheduled publishing. The base url used in the request was: {our URL, of course without http:// }, see..... System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

I tried a lot of things.

• When I added the baseURL to umbracoSettings: the error still occurs.
    • I checked the permissions on the folders: everything is set like it should be (the app pool user has modify rights), or do I need to add more users or groups to the folder of the website?
    • Changed the Windows Authentication to Forms Authentication and even Anonymous: No effect

It's not possible to upgrade Umbraco to V7, so we need to fix this in V6.2.6.

Is there anyone who can give me some advice what I can try to fix this problem! Or is this a bug which only can be fixed by upgrading Umbraco to V7?

Thanks in advance!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft