Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jennifer Killingsworth 191 posts 247 karma points
    Sep 22, 2017 @ 18:07
    Jennifer Killingsworth

Hello,

Our agency has been using Umbraco for years, but we're new to Umbraco 7. When I log into the backend of Umbraco and go to the Users section, I'm used to seeing a list showing me who is logged in. However, in Umbraco 7 - there doesn't appear to be anything in the Users dashboard.

enter image description here

Is there something we can add to the dashboard.config so that we can see who is logged in?

Thanks!

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Sep 22, 2017 @ 18:35
    Nicholas Westby

Umbraco 7.7.1 (the latest version at the time of this writing) now shows this dashboard in the users section:

Users

If you want to add a custom dashboard, you can do that too. See here (scroll down to "Add a Custom Dashboard"): https://code101.net/clean-up-your-umbraco-dashboards-f42b256d539d

As far as I'm aware, Umbraco has never shown currently logged in users. If you saw that at some point, you may have been looking at an installed package or a custom dashboard.

• Jennifer Killingsworth 191 posts 247 karma points
    Sep 22, 2017 @ 18:58
    Jennifer Killingsworth

Hmmm, we've always had with our old Umbraco 4.x installations. Perhaps someone built it for us years ago and we just took it for granted that it was part of Umbraco.

Thanks! I'll look into those solutions.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft