Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Laurence Gillian 595 posts 1211 karma points
    Sep 29, 2017 @ 15:52
    Laurence Gillian
    0

    Unable to login in to the CMS post v7.7.1 upgrade

    I have recently (yesterday) upgraded an Umbraco v7.6.3 site to v7.7.1.

    After upgrading, I handled file updates and differences using my favourite merge tools.

    Everything was good in the world, I made numerous content edits, and implemented some new front-end features.

    Then! This afternoon, everything stopped working ;-)

    When I access the backoffice, I now get the following error:

    angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:29 Uncaught Error: Unknown provider: queryStringsProvider <- queryStrings <- umbracoRequestInterceptor <- $http <- umbRequestHelper <- mediaHelper
    
    at angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:29
    at Object.c [as get] (angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:27)
    at angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:30
    at c (angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:27)
    at Object.d [as invoke] (angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:27)
    at angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:30
    at Object.c [as get] (angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:27)
    at angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:102
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at n (angular.min.js?cdv=447108436:6)
    

    If I update the debugger to break on all errors, I see the following error before the above:

    No module: ngLocale
    

    I've tried:

    • Rebuilding
    • Killing IIS
    • Updating Client Dependancy

    Has anyone else seen this? Or perhaps knows what this smells like?

    I deployed a release yesturday which was tested and working, and this is now also not working. So, it's all rather strange!

    My most many thanks! Laurie

  • Olivier Vionnet 26 posts 111 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 07:51
    Olivier Vionnet
    100

    Don't know if it will be helpfull, but I've got the same error when I've tried to upgraded from 7.6.x to 7.7.2 and trying to run for the first time /umbraco url.

    I've tuned umbraco.controllers.js and umbraco.services.js on v7.6.x and copied them in the 7.7.2 version and this error appeared.

    After re-applying my modifications on 7.7.2 version files, error was gone.

    Olivier

  • Laurence Gillian 595 posts 1211 karma points
    Oct 10, 2017 @ 11:25
    Laurence Gillian
    0

    Hi Olivier,

    Thank-you for your response!

    By the time I had a chance to look at this issue again, a new minor version had been released. I updated via NuGet, and the issue has disappeared.

    Wahoo! :-)

    However, I'm sure the advice above is useful, and perhaps the issue was caused by some erroneous merging / previous git stash being applied.

    Cheers, Laurence

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft