Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• malar 97 posts 206 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 09:07
    malar

Hello Team,

I am installing starter kits, Go to Developer -> Packages -> Install local package. Click the 'Choose File' button and upload the zip file.

I am using this starter kits https://our.umbraco.org/projects/starter-kits/semicolon-responsive-starter-kit/

Can you please hel me.

When i upload , i am getting error,

Server error in program '/'.

Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Description: An exception was not processed while performing the current web request. See the stack for more information about the error and where it came from in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Source Error:

An exception that was not processed was created while running the current web request. You can find information about the origin and location of the exception, using the following exception tracking.

Stack trace:

[FormatException: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).]    System.Guid.TryParseGuidWithNoStyle (String guidString, GuidResult & Result) +12859349    System.Guid.TryParseGuid (String g, GuidStyles flags, GuidResult & Result) +226    System.Guid..ctor (String g) +105    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.ImportDocumentType (XmlNode n, User u, Boolean ImportStructure) +1977    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.InstallBusinessLogic (Int32 packageId, String tempDir) +2120    umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.ProcessInstall (String currentStep) +179    umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.Page_Load (Object sender, EventArgs e) +381    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback (Object Sender, EventArgs e) +51    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad (EventArgs e) +95    umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad (EventArgs e) +14    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive () +59    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain (Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +780 Google Translate for Business:Translator Toolkit

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 09:12
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi malar

What version of Umbraco are you using?

Did you see that "Semicolon Responsive Starter Kit" doesn't support latest Umbraco?

Thanks,

Alex

• malar 97 posts 206 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 09:15
    malar

Hi Alex,

I am using Umbraco 4.11.10.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft