Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rob Watkins 369 posts 701 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 09:46
    Rob Watkins

I am upgrading a very old site, and in general, things are going astonishingly well. Got the backend and most of the site working; the rest is custom code I need to modify myself with one exception; members.

The member lists work perfectly, and the Examine indexes all run, but when I click a member details, although it loads the member, I get an error:

System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple actions were found that match the request:   
    GetByIds on type Umbraco.Web.Editors.EntityController  

Stack trace:

at 
    System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionSelector.ActionSelectorCacheItem.SelectAction(HttpControllerContext controllerContext) at 
    System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionSelector.SelectAction(HttpControllerContext controllerContext)    at 
    Umbraco.Web.Editors.ParameterSwapControllerActionSelector.SelectAction(HttpControllerContext controllerContext)    at 
    System.Web.Http.ApiController.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, CancellationToken cancellationToken)    at 
    System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()

Any ideas?

• Rob Watkins 369 posts 701 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 14:12
    Rob Watkins

This turned out to be related to my other post about the MultiNodePickers; once I converted the stored values the error went away and everything worked fine.

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/88513-upgrading-411-to-772-multinodepicker

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft