Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kristoffer 10 posts 80 karma points c-trib
    Oct 13, 2017 @ 11:11
    Kristoffer

System.ArgumentException in Content ListView , v7.7.1

When in a Listview, selecting a node for bulk action will show the right sidebar error

An error occured
    An item with the same key has already been added.
    Exception Details
    System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

With the following stacktrace: https://pastebin.com/5jPR7ZUz

Performing bulk actions is possible after the exception window has been closed, so it does not break functionality.

This only happens in list-view for content, and not when in list-view for members.

Tried IE, Chrome, and FF. Same issue in all browsers.

Chrome Console output when the issue occurs:

angular.min.js?cdv=1470193875:106 POST http://localhost:65435/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Content/GetPermissions 500 (Internal Server Error)

Firefox console also picks up the following:

Empty string passed to getElementById(). jquery.min.js:2:25050

I have not modified the listview datatype. This also happens if I create a custom list-view datatype.

Oct 18, 2017 @ 10:46
    Kristoffer

Bumping because its 5 days old, and my account just got approved, so the thread wasn't visible until now.

• Marcio Goularte 374 posts 1346 karma points
    Oct 18, 2017 @ 11:36
    Marcio Goularte

Hello, Are you using any media picker? and does your user have access to the media section?

Oct 19, 2017 @ 06:24
    Kristoffer

I'm using several mediapickers, and I have full access to the site with all its sections.

On a sidenote: I tried reinstalling Umbraco from scratch (v. 7.7.3) , and then usync-imported the content/data back in. Doing that seems to not yield the same issue, so the error here would appear to be limited to this specific solution, OR to this specific version of Umbraco (7.7.1).

I would like to avoid having to run a clean reinstall any time something goes wrong, so any tips in debugging these kinds of issues will be much appreciated.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft