Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I am getting this error written near Link to document: "This document is published but its url would collide with content (error)"
I just upgraded Umbraco version from 7.5.0 to 7.6.3.
Check out this issue on the Issue Tracker: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-9442
Thank you for reply.
Actually before posting this error I had tried almost all suggestions provided by other users here.
But still getting this issue.
I think I've missed something in Umbraco update.
It would help to know a bit more about your site. Do you have multiple root nodes, for instance?
Have you tried setting values for:
<add key="umbracoHideTopLevelNodeFromPath" value="true" />
<add key="umbracoUseDirectoryUrls" value="true" />
Currently value for both keys are 'true'.
And I've 1 root node and many sub nodes. It's looking like:
Hmm, strange, I've never seen it happen with just one root site.
It generally happens when Umbraco strips out all the unwanted characters for URLs and then ends up with two exact same URLs. For instance, say you had the following two tree:
When Umbraco makes a nice URL out of "program one" it will replace a space with hyphen, so both "program-one" and "program one" end up with same URL.
Hopefully might give you some clue as to why it's happening...
In my case It was caused by a Simple 301 - Redirect Manager
If we try to redirect an existing URL to a new URL this happens to the existing (node) URL.
I got the error when i copy the root in same level.
I dont know its an optimal solution or not, I just added a new domain in culture and hostname like http://existing-domain.com/home-v2
Now i can see the url of copied root node as /home-v2/.
culture and hostname
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted