Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stephanie Bouzounis 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 29, 2017 @ 19:59
    Stephanie Bouzounis

Editing a Product's Attributes in Product Management

Hi,

We had our site built in Umbraco by an outside agency that we do not currently work with. That agency created certain products and loaded attributes into Umbraco. I need to edit those products, however, when I go to Product Management and click on a product, I can see everything but the listed attributes even though they are visible on the site. Is there a way around this? If so, please let me know!

Cheers & thanks! Stephanie

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Nov 29, 2017 @ 20:58
    David Peck

Hi Stephanie,

Are you using an ecommerce package like uCommerce, TeaCommerce or Merchello do you know?

This doesn't sound like something that Umbraco comes with as standard. If it isn't a specific package then you'll like require a developer to look in to it for you.

Best,

David

• Stephanie Bouzounis 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 29, 2017 @ 21:02
    Stephanie Bouzounis

David,

We're working with a new agency who's a Gold Partner, and I asked them if there was a way around it. I don't know if it our Umbraco came as a package or not, but I think it uCommerce was mentioned by my boss at some point.

• Stephanie
  • David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Nov 29, 2017 @ 22:25
    David Peck

I'd suggest reposting your query in the uCommerce forum then. You stand a better chance of getting a decent response there. I've never used it unfortunately.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft