Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rajmond Burgaj 5 posts 86 karma points
    Dec 29, 2017 @ 14:52
    Rajmond Burgaj

LaBlender is not working properly in umbrac 7.7.6

I installed LaBlender from nuget. Since I am using Autofac custom implementation I had to register each of the LaBlender controllers in autofac as below:

builder.RegisterApiControllers(typeof(Lecoati.LeBlender.Extension.Controllers.HelperController).Assembly);
    builder.RegisterApiControllers(typeof(Lecoati.LeBlender.Extension.Controllers.DataTypeController).Assembly);
    builder.RegisterApiControllers(typeof(Lecoati.LeBlender.Extension.Controllers.LeBlenderEditorManagerTreeController).Assembly);
    builder.RegisterApiControllers(typeof(Lecoati.LeBlender.Extension.Controllers.PropertyGridEditorController).Assembly);

Then logged in at umbraco dashboard and went to developer section where I can see Grid Editors folder created for me.

I click create a new one and choose LaBlend editor. I try to add new Properties but when the data type drodown is shown I try to select one from the options in this dropdown but they do not get selected properly, sometimes I choose an option for example 'Data Picker' and it shows 'Approved Color'(Approved color is the first option in the list). Another time it shows me the last option that is 'True/False' even thought it is not selected which makes me think there is a bug in LaBlend because it does select either the first option or the last one ignoring what you actually have selected from the dropdown.

Does anybody tried LaBlend in this version or any idea where to look at ?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft