Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mike Dorst 53 posts 215 karma points
    Jan 10, 2018 @ 13:25
    Mike Dorst

Installing packages error

Hey,

I'm having issues installing packages with Umbraco. Let me start off with saying I am using Umbraco version 7.7.2 and I have installed packages before, it suddenly stopped working for no reason.

Whenever I try to install a package it says: Failed to download package with guid CD44CF39-3D71-4C19-B6EE-948E1FAF0525 The guid is obviously random but still. This is on my production website.

However when I try to install a package on my dev enviroment it says the following:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Loading this assembly would produce a different grant set from other instances. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131401)

I believe this has to do something with the IIS? The websites both operate under a different database but on the same server.

I've tried googling the problem but it gave 0 results. This happens on every package that I try to install.

Maybe it's worth mentioning that recently the exit IP of my company changed which forced me to add a firewall rule to the database to access it, Microsoft Azure. I think both issues happened at the same time so it's either related or a coincidence.

I installed packaged before, I have not changed anything in the config to be clear.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I was planning to push out a release from dev to live for the upcoming monday but I need to install a package! This is extremely important for me.

• Mike Dorst 53 posts 215 karma points
    Jan 10, 2018 @ 13:28
    Mike Dorst

These warnings have popped up a lot as well, is this related?

14:27:18.475    WARN    Umbraco.Core.Services.ApplicationTreeService    
    The tree definition: <add initialize="true" sortOrder="10" alias="uwhitelabel-config" application="developer" title="uWhiteLabel" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="uWhiteLabel
    14:27:18.084    WARN    Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache    
    Dropping property "searchPath" because it does not belong to the content type.
    14:27:18.084    WARN    Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache    
    Dropping property "contents" because it does not belong to the content type.
    Dropping property "umbracoFileName" because it does not belong to the content type.
    Dropping property "umbracoFileName" because it does not belong to the content type.
    14:26:56.998    WARN    Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache    
    14:26:56.998    WARN    Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache    
    14:24:13.673    WARN    Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache    
    14:24:13.673    WARN    Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache    

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft