Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sourav 8 posts 88 karma points
    Jan 11, 2018 @ 12:16
    Sourav

Navigation to other Page from login page

Hi,

I am beginner in Umbraco and have created few pages using Umbraco templates. My Main Motive is to Communicate with MS CRM and show data in Umbraco Pages.

I have successfully connected to Ms CRM and showing data in my Umbraco pages but now i am facing an issue while creating a Login Pages.

Here is what i am doing. I have created a Login page without master page template. user can enter Username and Passsword which i am validating from MS CRM and if User is Valid then i want use to navigate to home pages where it shows some data from CRM. This works fine.

I have created a Home Pages which has Master Page and in master page i have added a Logo Image which i have added in Master Page template. Now when i am navigating from Login Page to home Pages it also render the Master page where it tries to read the Logo URL and gives error. If i remove the Logo Reading part it works fine.

For Logo Reading part i have used below syntax in master page @Umbraco.Media(Model.Content.GetPropertyValue("masterlogo").ToString()).Url"

Can anyone help me in the above scenario..

• Sourav 8 posts 88 karma points
    Jan 15, 2018 @ 06:53
    Sourav

Any Update on my above question

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft