Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hong 66 posts 228 karma points
    Jan 12, 2018 @ 16:27
    Hong

Is it possible to change Application corresponding to Umbraco under IIS ?

I have a personal website: www.myname.org. I created an application called "Umbraco" with IIS under website myname.org, so the Umbraco instance was accessed with URL http://www.myname.org/Umbraco. I was experimenting, and it worked quite well. Now, I want change the app name so the Umbraco instance will be accessed with http://www.myname.org/NewHome. Since the web app cannot be renamed, so I deleted the app Umbraco (NOT the folders), then created a new app called NewHome pointing to exactly the same folder. When I access http://www.myname.org/NewHome, I get the following errors:

Server Error in '/NewHome' Application.

The view found at '~/Views/Home.cshtml' was not created.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view found at '~/Views/Home.cshtml' was not created.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The view found at '~/Views/Home.cshtml' was not created.]
    System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) +253
    Umbraco.Core.Profiling.ProfilingView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) +113
    System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +290 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +13
    System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +56
    System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList
    1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +420
    System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +420
    System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList
    1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +420
    System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +52
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +173 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +100
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult
    1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase1.End() +49
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +27
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +13
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid
    1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +36 System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) +12
    1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +22
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +26
    System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
    System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +21
    1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
    System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49
    System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28 System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +9748493 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +48 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +159

Could anyone shed some light on this?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft