Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have an Umbraco website with several users, who daily log into the backend - however sometimes their access gets disabled for unknown reasons.
I have checked the log and this is not a question of multiple failed login attempts.
The log will state:
Login attempt succeeded for username xxx from IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
and for the next login attempt after that:
Login attempt failed for username xxx from IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, the user is locked
Does anyone have an idea as to what might go wrong?
I'm experiencing this as well on Umbraco 7.5.1
Did you ever solve this? I'm getting the same on a 7.5.10 site. Seems to be just one user on this one site.
i'm also getting this error. Running 7.3
But its only a specific user
There was a bug in certain versions of umbraco where the number of unsuccesfull login attempts wasn't reset to 0 when user actually was able to log in..
You can try to have a look at the user-tables in the database and set the number of failed login attempts to 0 for that user.
Otherwise you may want to upgrade your website to latest v7.
Thanks for the replies. I discovered about the bug just after I posted. Time for an upgrade! (or people could just remember their passwords...)
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted