Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Aaron 20 posts 180 karma points
    Mar 04, 2018 @ 12:47
    Aaron

I have Umbraco running on 2 local machines perfectly fine, however when i publish it to the live server it redirects through to the AuthorizeUpgrade url, on which i am unable to login... the log is showing the following error:

Table 'DBNAMEREMOVED.umbracoUser' doesn't exist

This error is thrown AFTER i try and log in also the table exists in the db

I am using a MySQL db, and both web.configs local and in live show the name configuration status:

<add key="umbracoConfigurationStatus" value="7.8.1" />

You can view the error in action here:

https://aaronsadler.uk

I cant see a reason it would fire the upgrade system, this didnt happen locally when i installed it on another machine.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

• Joshua Lemli 52 posts 234 karma points
    Mar 04, 2018 @ 16:47
    Joshua Lemli

I have previously had the same issue. A few things to try:

• Try logging in with your username AND try with your email.
    • Clear umbraco and browser cache manually (make sure you delete everything in the App_Data directory, or bump up your clientDependency version number in config > clientdependency.config
    • Upgrade your local/dev copy to the latest umbraco version. Build and do the umbraco upgrade. Redeploy (to live), make sure to edit your web.config if you use separate DBs so the re-install happens on both machines.
  • Aaron 20 posts 180 karma points
    Mar 04, 2018 @ 19:29
    Aaron

This has been an absolute nightmare, however i now have it running.

• My Host has a case sensitive install of MySQL so i had to manually rename all the tables to camel casing
    1. Umbraco has a massive bug where it converts the table names to upper case - i had to download the source and change 1 single source file to remove the .ToUpper which was causing an issue.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft