Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• NicolaiJee 30 posts 91 karma points
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 10:03
    NicolaiJee

No physical template file was found for template DependencyHandler.axd

Hi I have a websitet and umbraco works as it should on localhost. But as soon as i deploy it fails with this error. Any ideas because i am quite lost.

[Exception: No physical template file was found for template DependencyHandler.axd] Umbraco.Web.Mvc.RenderMvcController.CurrentTemplate(T model) +214 lambdamethod(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +94 System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary2 parameters) +35 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__9_0(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) +39 System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +74 System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42 System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.0() +72 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>cDisplayClass111.1.

• Alex Skrypnyk 6133 posts 23952 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 13:29
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi DR_CHAOS

First of all check do you have needed folders permissions on the live environment? It should be like here - https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/getting-started/setup/install/permissions

Also, can you check do you have needed file on the environment?

Thanks,

Alex

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft