Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Raj 21 posts 103 karma points
    Jun 01, 2018 @ 06:14
    Raj

Hi,

I tried out all the ways to get only checked values from checkboxlist. I can display them all on a page,But how can i manage to display only checked values ? Could you please let me know the solution if you have any?

Thanks in Advance

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 01, 2018 @ 06:26
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Raj

Do you mind sharing the current code you're using with us? Then we better see your context and provide you with a more accurate answer.

Cheers, Jan

• Raj 21 posts 103 karma points
    Jun 05, 2018 @ 05:51
    Raj

enter image description here

Hi Jan,

Above one is the code which I have written.In checkboxlist I have 3 items.From those I checked only 2 items. Either I am getting all the 3 items as output or error( when I write If condition in foreach loop to get only checked items).

Thanks

Jun 05, 2018 @ 06:55
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Raj

I would really like to see what your setup looks like in the content section - Or do you only have setup a datatype with the options? I would like to see that setup then too :-)

/Jan

Jun 02, 2018 @ 11:55
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Raj

Not sure what happened but for some reason your reply ended up in it's own post somehow? But I got an e-mail with the content of the new post referring to this one?...Very strange but I'm going to respond in the other post, which is over here https://our.umbraco.org/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/92278-checkboxlist

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft