Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eranga Wijethunga 30 posts 171 karma points
    Jun 09, 2018 @ 12:39
    Eranga Wijethunga

Hi, I got following error when I'm trying to install Usync , Now site doesn't work. Anybody has an idea, how this fix?

Could not load all types from "Jumoo.uSync.Content, Version=4.0.0.760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping: . System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice, Version=4.0.0.760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. . System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice, Version=4.0.0.760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. . System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice, Version=4.0.0.760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. . System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice, Version=4.0.0.760, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

• Andy Felton 185 posts 484 karma points c-trib
    Jun 09, 2018 @ 15:43
    Andy Felton

Hi Eranga,

Looks like you have something missing? Have you installed it with nuget or the backoffice package install?

Can you check the DLLs for uSync have been added to the bin directory. There should be a Jumoo.uSync.Backoffice.dll and Jumoo.uSync.Core.dll.

Thanks Andy

• Eranga Wijethunga 30 posts 171 karma points
    Jun 09, 2018 @ 15:53
    Eranga Wijethunga

Hi Andy , Thanks for the reply . I have installed it using umbraco back office.After few hours effort, I removed all files relevant to Usync and now the project is working fine. But I'm worrying, will it occur the same issue if I'm trying to install usync again. What is the best way you suggest to install it next time? Nuget or back-office

• Andy Felton 185 posts 484 karma points c-trib
    Jun 09, 2018 @ 15:59
    Andy Felton

Hi Eranga,

Not sure what your development or deployment method is! Are you working local and then deploying to a live environment? Do you use source control?

If you're using Visual Studio I'd tend to always suggest using Nuget, especially if you're using source control as you can then avoid putting your DLLs in to source control and Nuget will get them.

If you're just running Umbraco on a live server or local with IIS then use package deployment in the back office.

Both should work equally well.

Thanks Andy

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft