Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

  • Abilash Ashok 61 posts 416 karma points
    Jun 14, 2018 @ 06:28
    Abilash Ashok

    Multinode Treepicker mapped contents are lost automatically


    I start facing a very weird issue with Multinode Treepicker (MNTP) control.

    I have one of my data type as Multinode Treepicker. I have set node from the Contents menu as MNTP's content. Once set, I can use that treepicker to pick my values.

    However, after few minutes say 5-10 minutes, the content mapped with MNTP will be lost. If I navigate to MNTP data type, at that point I'll get an error message as below:

    umbraco-mntp-error I am using v7.7. Any idea why this is happening so. Is that because something get's reset when I make any changes somewhere. I am totally clueless here. The error message says 404, but I not all removing any contents from the node mapped to MNTP.

    Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

  • Jan Skovgaard 11263 posts 23588 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 05:12
    Jan Skovgaard

    HI Abilash

    That is indeed a weird issue and I must admit that I'm a bit clueless to why this happens.

    However I'm wondering if you have done a manual upgrade from a previous version where some files for some reason is missing and that might be causing the issue?

    The site you're working you have a local version of it? (Assuming that you're facing the issue on a live site) - If so does the same thing happen locally?

    Do you see any error messages in the console log of the browser when this happens?

    Has any of the nodes you have selected in the content section been unpublished or deleted after they have been picked?

    Looking forward to hearing from you.


  • Abilash Ashok 61 posts 416 karma points
    Jun 23, 2018 @ 09:00
    Abilash Ashok

    Hello Jan,

    Sorry for being late to reply. I was travelling last week so didn't get time to revert back.

    I am seeing this issue when it is hosted in server. In my local machine, I am not seeing any issues. I have updated the website to latest version just now and will be deployed to the server very soon.

    I'll check whether I would be able to reproduce the issue after the deployment. Will keep you posted.

    Thanks again for the reply.

  • Andrew 8 posts 79 karma points
    Jul 24, 2019 @ 23:04

    I have the same issue, it's happened each time I have manually upgraded an Umbraco version

    My property editor is (Obsolete) Media Picker and the Start Node is the one that gets reset for me

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to: