Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Russell Cavell 3 posts 74 karma points
    Jun 19, 2018 @ 17:24
    Russell Cavell

Hi There,

We're running a single Azure app with v7.7.7, and we've now had twice in the last 24 hours the site crash fatally. We have to recycle the app to bring it back.

The error being reported in the logs is:

Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\App_Data\TEMP\PluginCache\umbraco-plugins.{machineName}.list' is denied.

Exception:

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost) at Umbraco.Core.PluginManager..ctor(IServiceProvider serviceProvider, IRuntimeCacheProvider runtimeCache, ProfilingLogger logger, Boolean detectChanges) at Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.Initialize() at Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Initialize() at Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Type: UnauthorizedAccessException

I've had a hunt through and I thought I saw this was fixed in 7.5 / 7.6 ? ?

Cheers,

Russ.

• Joe 30 posts 133 karma points
    Sep 04, 2018 @ 18:28
    Joe

I'm also facing this issue now when I host Umbraco 7.12 on Azure App Service environment. It was working originally, then suddenly this error is raised no matter I try to access homepage or admin portal.

[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\App_Data\TEMP\PluginCache\umbraco-plugins.RD00155DFD10C9.list' is denied.]

Restarting the App doesn't help in my case.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft