Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom 161 posts 322 karma points
    Jun 22, 2018 @ 14:31
    Tom

Upgrade issue from 7.6.5 to 7.7.0

Hi:

I am on Umbraco 7.6.5 ASP.NET and all is well. I have created a custom class for logging into the backend and the site via Active Directory. After the upgrade, I cleared the cache and did an IISRESET. But when I try and login to the backend I am getting this error message.

Does anyone know how to fix?

Method not found: 'Void Umbraco.Core.Security.BackOfficeUserStore..ctor(Umbraco.Core.Services.IUserService, Umbraco.Core.Services.IExternalLoginService, Umbraco.Core.Security.MembershipProviderBase)'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Umbraco.Core.Security.BackOfficeUserStore..ctor(Umbraco.Core.Services.IUserService, Umbraco.Core.Services.IExternalLoginService, Umbraco.Core.Security.MembershipProviderBase)'.

Source Error:

Line 46: Line 47: return FhlbBackOfficeUserManager.InitUserManager(new FhlbBackOfficeUserManager(store), membershipProvider, options); Line 48: }); Line 49: Line 50: //Ensure owin is configured for Umbraco back office authentication

Source File: D:\Source\repos\PublicWebSite\Mantle.core\Security\UmbracoCustomOwinStartup.cs Line: 48

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Umbraco.Core.Security.BackOfficeUserStore..ctor(Umbraco.Core.Services.IUserService, Umbraco.Core.Services.IExternalLoginService, Umbraco.Core.Security.MembershipProviderBase)'.] Mantle.core.Security.<>cDisplayClass10.0(IdentityFactoryOptions`1 options, IOwinContext context) in D:\Source\repos\PublicWebSite\Mantle.core\Security\UmbracoCustomOwinStartup.cs:48 Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Owin.

Here is the contents of my class.

using Mantle.core.Security; using Microsoft.Owin; using Owin; using Umbraco.Core; using Umbraco.Core.Models.Identity; using Umbraco.Core.Security; using Umbraco.Web.Security.Identity;

//To use this startup class, change the appSetting value in the web.config called // "owin:appStartup" to be "UmbracoCustomOwinStartup"

[assembly: OwinStartup("UmbracoCustomOwinStartup",typeof(UmbracoCustomOwinStartup))]

namespace Mantle.core.Security {

/// A custom way to configure OWIN for Umbraco /// /// public class UmbracoCustomOwinStartup { private static readonly log4net.ILog Log = log4net.LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(UmbracoCustomOwinStartup));

public void Configuration(IAppBuilder app)
    {
        app.SanitizeThreadCulture();

app.SetUmbracoLoggerFactory();

//Configure the Identity user manager for use with Umbraco Back office
        var appCtx = ApplicationContext.Current;
        app.ConfigureUserManagerForUmbracoBackOffice<BackOfficeUserManager, BackOfficeIdentityUser>(
            appCtx,
            (options, context) =>
            {
                var membershipProvider = MembershipProviderExtensions.GetUsersMembershipProvider().AsUmbracoMembershipProvider();
                var store = new BackOfficeUserStore(
                    appCtx.Services.UserService,
                    appCtx.Services.ExternalLoginService,
                    membershipProvider);

return FhlbBackOfficeUserManager.InitUserManager(new FhlbBackOfficeUserManager(store), membershipProvider, options);
            });

//Ensure owin is configured for Umbraco back office authentication
        app.UseUmbracoBackOfficeCookieAuthentication(ApplicationContext.Current)
            .UseUmbracoBackOfficeExternalCookieAuthentication(ApplicationContext.Current)
            .UseUmbracoPreviewAuthentication(ApplicationContext.Current);

Log.Debug(@"AD Authentication initialized");
    }

} }

Thanks

Tom

• Tom 161 posts 322 karma points
    Jun 26, 2018 @ 10:58
    Tom

I solved my own problem as my core project needed the 7.7.0 Umbracocms.Core nuget installed.

Thanks Issue closed.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft