Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• abdulkarim balta 3 posts 93 karma points
    Jul 20, 2018 @ 13:35
    abdulkarim balta

Event Calendar MissingContext

Hi, I am creating Event Calendar Project, I installed Umbraco 7.11 then I have Downloaded the Event Calendar Package 3.5.0, everything goes smooth here, but when i want to create an EventCalendar I couldn't find any calendar in the list, then I went to the EventCalendar Section in Umbraco Back office, when opening any sub section (Calendar, Location, Organizer or User) I am Getting Errors says: Invalid object name 'EventCalendarUserCalendarMapping'. Invalid object name 'EventCalendarUserLocationMapping'. Invalid object name 'EventCalendarUserOrganiserMapping'. Then I opened sql server profiler to see what is happening, and it results to: it tries to select from the highlighted tables in the above, and the tables are not exist, can anyone helps with this issue, how to create these tables ?

• David Brendel 792 posts 2970 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Jul 21, 2018 @ 18:49
    David Brendel

Hi,

normally the tables should be created during installation. Will test the installation maybe there is a bug in the installer script

Regards David

Jul 22, 2018 @ 07:18
    abdulkarim balta

Hi David, Thanks for your reply,

I have tried using vs 2017 and vs 2015, umbraco 7.11.1, event calendar 3.5.0. on multiple machines, but the same error always appears.

hope you save my day :-)

• Dereck Miller 1 post 72 karma points
    Aug 03, 2018 @ 18:47
    Dereck Miller

I also had this problem with 7.11.1.

I was able to get around this by installing from the package installer from the backoffice first. Installing from there set up the database correctly, but it didn't install the template files. I was able to resolve this by then installing from nuget.

Aug 06, 2018 @ 08:27
    abdulkarim balta

The Problem solved when i install the package from Umbraco Packages, the Nuget Package have problem for all versions

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft