Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rotem Orbach 121 posts 607 karma points
    Jul 24, 2018 @ 13:58
    Rotem Orbach

Upgraded Umbraco's version not working properly

Hello, I've upgraded my Umbraco version from 7.4.3 to 7.11.1 assembly: 1.0.6750.39767.

From some reason, I cannot see the Ucommerce tab and the SeoChecker (even though they were both there before the upgrade).(see screenshot)

I've created a new user, which seemed to help, but didn't fix the issue enter image description here

Furthermore, every time I click settings tab, I get this error: Unhandled controller exception occurred System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.loadDictionary' from assembly 'umbraco, Version=1.0.6750.39773, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. at Inetdesign.ExportImportDictionaryItems.BootStrapper.BaseTree_NodeActionsCreated(Object sender, NodeActionsEventArgs e)

enter image description here I must also add that when I click my user, in the sections part, I don't see permission for Ucommece and SEOChecker. Could this be the problem? enter image description here Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rotem

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 24, 2018 @ 16:09
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem and welcome to our :)

I must also add that when I click my user, in the sections part, I don't see permission for Ucommece and SEOChecker. Could this be the problem?

In short, yes that could be your problem. If so you need to click on the group, that is shown in your last screendump and then click the "Add" action and then you should see a pane pop out from the left where you should be able to tick of those two sections.

I hope this works :)

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:36
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, nothing is clickable there.

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:38
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

So if you click the "Administrators" group nothing happens? You should be able to click on it? - Do you see any errors in the console of your browser while trying to do so? Perhaps there are more issues than just the two missing sections?

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:40
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan, Sorry, Now I see this option. I fixed some config files, and now i have a more severe issue: enter image description here

No menus at all :(

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:45
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

What config files did you fix?

If it was not the web.config file could you then please try to recycle the application pool either by "touching" the web.config or directly in IIS (Unless you're running IIS Express).

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:47
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan, I made fixes to trees.config, applications.config and seochekcerdashboard.html (according to RIchard's advice, so he knows what he's doing).

not sure what exactly went wrong there.

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:49
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

Ok, can you perhaps share the fixes you made? And just because I'm curious - Is it Richard Soeteman? If so please tell him I said "Hi" :)

Maybe you have a type somewhere that is making a big mess - Anything in the /App_Data/Logs file marked with ERROR that could relate to this issue?

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:50
    Rotem Orbach

It's Richard Soeteman :) I will.

I really don't know what went wrong here.

enter image description here

Jul 25, 2018 @ 07:58
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

Ok, but can you share the configurations from your actual trees.config and applications.config files?

You can copy/paste all of the code in here and then mark it and click the "Code sample" option in the textarea editor - The one with the curly braces icon.

Cheers, Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 08:00
    Rotem Orbach

Sure: Trees.config (it always reverts back to this code when I login to Umbraco):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <trees>
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="seochecker" application="seochecker" title="SEO Checker" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="SEOChecker.Trees.SEOCheckerTreeController, SEOChecker" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="dictionary" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.DictionaryTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="macros" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MacroTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="users" application="users" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.UserTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="8" alias="contentBlueprints" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ContentBlueprintTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="6" alias="documentTypes" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ContentTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="packager" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.PackagesTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="5" alias="mediaTypes" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MediaTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="memberTypes" application="member" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MemberTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="5" alias="xslt" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.XsltTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="4" alias="scripts" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ScriptTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="dataTypes" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.DataTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="4" alias="languages" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.LanguageTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="member" application="member" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MemberTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="templates" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.TemplatesTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="media" application="media" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MediaTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="content" application="content" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ContentTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="6" alias="partialViewMacros" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.PartialViewMacrosTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="partialViews" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.PartialViewsTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="datasource" application="forms" title="Datasources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.DataSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="form" application="forms" title="Forms" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="prevaluesource" application="forms" title="Prevalue sources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.PreValueSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="formsecurity" application="users" title="Forms Security" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormSecurityTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="4" alias="relationTypes" application="developer" title="Relation Types" iconClosed=".sprTreeFolder" iconOpen=".sprTreeFolder_o" type="umbraco.loadRelationTypes, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="memberGroups" application="member" title="Member Groups" iconClosed=".sprTreeFolder" iconOpen=".sprTreeFolder_o" type="umbraco.loadMemberGroups, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="false" sortOrder="0" alias="stylesheetProperty" application="settings" title="Stylesheet Property" iconClosed="" iconOpen="" type="umbraco.loadStylesheetProperty, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="stylesheets" application="settings" title="Stylesheets" iconClosed=".sprTreeFolder" iconOpen=".sprTreeFolder_o" type="umbraco.loadStylesheets, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="100" alias="FALMHousekeeping" application="developer" title="FALM Housekeeping" iconClosed=".sprTreeFolder" iconOpen=".sprTreeFolder" type="FALMHousekeeping.loadHousekeeping, FALMHousekeeping" />
    </trees>

applications.config:

<applications>
      <add alias="content" name="Content" icon="traycontent" sortOrder="0" />
      <add alias="media" name="Media" icon="traymedia" sortOrder="1" />
      <add alias="settings" name="Settings" icon="traysettings" sortOrder="2" />
      <add alias="developer" name="Developer" icon="traydeveloper" sortOrder="3" />
      <add alias="users" name="Users" icon="trayuser" sortOrder="4" />
      <add alias="member" name="Members" icon="traymember" sortOrder="5" />
      <add alias="forms" name="Forms" icon="icon-umb-contour" sortOrder="6" />
      <add alias="translation" name="Translation" icon="traytranslation" sortOrder="7" />
      <add alias="seochecker" name="SEO Checker" icon="icon-chart-curve" sortOrder="8" />
    </applications>

Jul 25, 2018 @ 08:16
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

Thank you for those - At a first glance they seem fine to me. So wondering if you could also paste the content of your dashboard.config in here as well as you did with those files above?

Also did you check to see if you got any errors in the /App_Data/Logs file?

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 08:21
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan,

Dashboard.config:

<dashBoard>
      <section alias="SEOCheckerDashboardSection">
        <areas>
          <area>seochecker</area>
        </areas>
        <tab caption="Get started">
          <control>/app_plugins/seochecker/dashboard/seocheckerdashboard.html</control>
        </tab>
      </section>
    </dashBoard>

(as Richard instructed).

Errors from Logs:

2018-07-25 10:49:28,678 [P18164/D2/T150] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.SectionController - Unhandled controller exception occurred
    System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.loadDictionary' from assembly 'umbraco, Version=1.0.6750.39773, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
       at Inetdesign.ExportImportDictionaryItems.BootStrapper.BaseTree_NodeActionsCreated(Object sender, NodeActionsEventArgs e)
       at umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.BaseTree.OnNodeActionsCreated(NodeActionsEventArgs e)
       at umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.BaseTree.Initialize()
       at umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.BaseTree.SetTreeParameters(ITreeService treeParams)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetRootXmlNodeFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetRootNodeFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper, String currentSection)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeController.<GetRootForMultipleAppTree>d__1.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeController.<GetApplicationTrees>d__0.MoveNext()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
       at Umbraco.Web.Editors.SectionController.GetSections()
       at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<CallOnActionExecutedAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<CallOnActionExecutedAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<ExecuteActionFilterAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<ExecuteActionFilterAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Filters.AuthorizationFilterAttribute.<ExecuteAuthorizationFilterAsyncCore>d__2.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Filters.AuthorizationFilterAttribute.<ExecuteAuthorizationFilterAsyncCore>d__2.MoveNext()
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ExceptionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.loadDictionary' from assembly 'umbraco, Version=1.0.6750.39773, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
       at Inetdesign.ExportImportDictionaryItems.BootStrapper.BaseTree_NodeActionsCreated(Object sender, NodeActionsEventArgs e)
       at umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.BaseTree.OnNodeActionsCreated(NodeActionsEventArgs e)
       at umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.BaseTree.Initialize()
       at umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.BaseTree.SetTreeParameters(ITreeService treeParams)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetRootXmlNodeFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetRootNodeFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper, String currentSection)
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeController.<GetRootForMultipleAppTree>d__1.MoveNext()
       at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeController.<GetApplicationTrees>d__0.MoveNext()<---

BTW, it trees.config, I can see that there's several times the same sortOrder (let's say 0) . Is that a problem?

Jul 25, 2018 @ 08:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

No the sortorder should not matter in this regard as far as I know.

Sorry I totally missed the Could not load type 'umbraco.loadDictionary' issue from your initial post too.

I think we should see if we can solve this issue - I suspect this might be the reason why the sections don't load anymore. I can have been triggered by the application pool reset.

So could you please try to remove the existing line for the dictionary tree

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="dictionary" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.DictionaryTreeController, umbraco" />

and replace it with the following line

<add application="settings" alias="dictionary" title="Dictionary" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.DictionaryTreeController, umbraco" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" sortOrder="6" />

It can be hard to see but there are som changes in the new line. Please give this a try and remember to recycle the app pool when you have made the change.

Does this solve anything? :)

Otherwise it might be worth giving Sebastiaan guide here a read - It's aimed a troublshooting issues like this https://cultiv.nl/blog/how-to-diagnose-umbraco-upgrade-problems/

I hope this helps :)

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 08:49
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan, Thanks for the help. I will try your suggestion in two minutes time. But before, I think that the problem can be permission related? I tried to reinstall SEOChecker, and before that I deleted the entries from the 3 config files (trees, dashboard and application) (to see if it gets updated by the installation)

It remained empty. Maybe i'm missing a permission?

Jul 25, 2018 @ 08:52
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

Permissions are also indeed worth checking - But I guess that the site used to work just fine before upgrading and it's done in the same location etc. ? So it should still be the same...but oh, hey...you never know! So defo worth checking out :)

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 09:05
    Rotem Orbach

Yes. it did worked fine before. I will try your suggestion and hit you back soon. Thanks.

Jul 25, 2018 @ 09:20
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan, OK. I've manually fixed those 3 config files: I now see all the options, BUT: I get no tree for: Settings, Developer, UCommerce,

The errors in the log files are:

2018-07-25 12:16:30,809 [P22920/D2/T80] ERROR Umbraco.Forms.Web.Editors.LicensingController - Unhandled controller exception occurred
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 Umbraco.Licensing.Validator.TrialDaysLeft()'

and the notorious

Could not load type 'umbraco.loadDictionary' 

When I click on SEOChecker tab, I get:

Could not load control: '/umbraco/plugins/seochecker/usercontrols/SeoCheckerDashboard.ascx'. 
    Error message: System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'SEOChecker.Usercontrols.SeoCheckerDashboard'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'SEOChecker.Usercontrols.SeoCheckerDashboard'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'SEOChecker.Usercontrols.SeoCheckerDashboard'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnError) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessInheritsAttribute(String baseTypeName, String codeFileBaseTypeName, String src, Assembly assembly) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.PostProcessMainDirectiveAttributes(IDictionary parseData) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessException(Exception ex) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text, Encoding fileEncoding) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseFile(String physicalPath, VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseInternal() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() at System.Web.Compilation.BaseTemplateBuildProvider.get_CodeCompilerType() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvider.GetCompilerTypeFromBuildProvider(BuildProvider buildProvider) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.ProcessBuildProviders() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at Umbraco.Web.UI.Umbraco.Dashboard.UserControlProxy.OnInit(EventArgs e)

Jul 25, 2018 @ 10:03
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

OK that's a lot of issues :)

1: Have you tried checking the user group and see if access for those section has vanished again?

2: Hmm, are you in fact using forms and did you then have a license purchased for it? If so I guess it should still work - But there needs to be a license file in the /bin folder for it.

3: I'm currently a bit clueless about this one unfortunately. Will report back if I figure something out

4: So when you fixed the config files did you then change anything in regards to the SEO checker once so they no longer look like Richard instructed you? If so make sure to redo these settings as pr. Richards instructions

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 11:35
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Jan, sorry for the late reply.

1) I checked the user groups, Access is as it's should be. 2) Forms is working ok. 3) I'm clueless as well 4) Fixed it! Issue was that i'm not supposed to target the ascx file, but the html file. this is the correct line:

<section alias="SEOCheckerDashboardSection">
        <areas>
          <area>seochecker</area>
        </areas>
        <tab caption="Get started">
          <control>/app_plugins/seochecker/dashboard/seocheckerdashboard.html</control>
        </tab>
      </section>

Please tell me if you find anything regarding the loaddictionary issue.

Thanks

Jul 25, 2018 @ 11:38
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rotem

Happy to hear that you got sorted 2 and 4.

Ok, so 2 issues remaining if I understand you correctly :)

1: Can you please share your applications.config and trees.config file again as you did before? Since permissions should be in order I suppose there might be an issue in these files instead

2: I'll let you know if I discover something about this

/Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 11:41
    Rotem Orbach

Thanks Man :)

trees.config:

<trees>
      <!--Content-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="content" application="content" title="Content" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ContentTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="false" sortOrder="0" alias="contentRecycleBin" application="content" title="Recycle Bin" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.ContentRecycleBin, umbraco" />
      <!--Media-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="media" application="media" title="Media" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MediaTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="false" sortOrder="0" alias="mediaRecycleBin" application="media" title="Recycle Bin" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="umbraco.cms.presentation.Trees.MediaRecycleBin, umbraco" />
      <!--Settings-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="documentTypes" application="settings" title="Document Types" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ContentTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add application="settings" alias="templates" title="Templates" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.TemplatesTreeController, umbraco" initialize="true" sortOrder="1" />
      <add application="settings" alias="partialViews" title="Partial Views" silent="false" initialize="true" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.PartialViewsTreeController, umbraco" sortOrder="2" />
      <add application="settings" alias="stylesheets" title="Stylesheets" type="umbraco.loadStylesheets, umbraco" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" sortOrder="3" />
      <add application="settings" alias="stylesheetProperty" title="Stylesheet Property" type="umbraco.loadStylesheetProperty, umbraco" iconClosed="" iconOpen="" initialize="false" sortOrder="0" />
      <add application="settings" alias="scripts" title="Scripts" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ScriptTreeController, umbraco" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" sortOrder="4" />
      <add application="settings" alias="languages" title="Languages" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.LanguageTreeController, umbraco" sortOrder="5" />
      <add application="settings" alias="dictionary" title="Dictionary" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.DictionaryTreeController, umbraco" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" sortOrder="6" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="7" alias="mediaTypes" application="settings" title="Media Types" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MediaTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="8" alias="contentBlueprints" application="settings" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.ContentBlueprintTreeController, umbraco" />
      <!--Developer-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="packager" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.PackagesTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="dataTypes" application="developer" title="Data Types" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.DataTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="macros" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MacroTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add application="developer" alias="relationTypes" title="Relation Types" type="umbraco.loadRelationTypes, umbraco" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" sortOrder="4" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="5" alias="xslt" application="developer" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.XsltTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add application="developer" alias="partialViewMacros" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.PartialViewMacrosTreeController, umbraco" silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="6" title="Partial View Macro Files" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" />
      <!--Users-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="users" application="users" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.UserTreeController, umbraco" />
      <!--Members-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="member" application="member" title="Members" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MemberTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="memberTypes" application="member" title="Member Types" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Web.Trees.MemberTypeTreeController, umbraco" />
      <add application="member" sortOrder="2" alias="memberGroups" title="Member Groups" type="umbraco.loadMemberGroups, umbraco" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" />
      <!--Translation-->
      <add silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="openTasks" application="translation" title="Tasks assigned to you" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="umbraco.loadOpenTasks, umbraco" />
      <add silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="yourTasks" application="translation" title="Tasks created by you" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" type="umbraco.loadYourTasks, umbraco" />
      <!-- Custom -->
      <!--<add application="myApplication" alias="myTree" title="Me Tree" type="MyNamespace.myTree, MyAssembly"
           iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder" sortOrder="10" />-->
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="datasource" application="forms" title="Datasources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.DataSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="form" application="forms" title="Forms" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="prevaluesource" application="forms" title="Prevalue sources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.PreValueSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="formsecurity" application="users" title="Forms Security" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormSecurityTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="seochecker" application="seochecker" title="SEO Checker" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="SEOChecker.Trees.SEOCheckerTreeController, SEOChecker" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="100" alias="FALMHousekeeping" application="developer" title="FALM Housekeeping" iconClosed=".sprTreeFolder" iconOpen=".sprTreeFolder" type="FALMHousekeeping.loadHousekeeping, FALMHousekeeping" />
    </trees>

applications.config:

<applications>
      <add alias="content" name="Content" icon="traycontent" sortOrder="0" />
      <add alias="media" name="Media" icon="traymedia" sortOrder="1" />
      <add alias="settings" name="Settings" icon="traysettings" sortOrder="2" />
      <add alias="developer" name="Developer" icon="traydeveloper" sortOrder="3" />
      <add alias="users" name="Users" icon="trayuser" sortOrder="4" />
      <add alias="member" name="Members" icon="traymember" sortOrder="5" />
      <add alias="forms" name="Forms" icon="icon-umb-contour" sortOrder="6" />
      <add alias="translation" name="Translation" icon="traytranslation" sortOrder="7" />
      <add alias="structuredImport" name="Structured Import" icon="import.gif" sortOrder="9" />
      <add alias="seochecker" name="SEO checker" icon="icon-chart-curve" sortOrder="10" />
      <add alias="uCommerce" name="uCommerce" icon="icon-ucommerce" sortOrder="11" />

</applications>

BTW, when I click on the UCommerce tab, I see nothing. something is missing alright.

I might only answer u tomorrow, as I have to go now.

thanks Jan,

Jul 29, 2018 @ 07:15
    Rotem Orbach

Can no one help? :(

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Jul 29, 2018 @ 16:38
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Rotem,

I see in one of the errors you posted in this thread that you have some kind of export dictionary package installed.

2018-07-25 10:49:28,678 [P18164/D2/T150] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.SectionController - Unhandled controller exception occurred
    System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.loadDictionary' from assembly 'umbraco, Version=1.0.6750.39773, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

I see there is a Inetdesign ExportImportDictionary Items pacakge is trying to load the old tree which is not available anymore.

I think it's this package : https://our.umbraco.com/projects/developer-tools/export-import-dictionary-items/

I think uninstalling this package will solve your issue.

Dave

Jul 30, 2018 @ 13:37
    Rotem Orbach

Hi Dave. Thank you. I already got my answer from my previous post:

Solved loadDictionary issue!

2 things:

1) I didn't uninstalled it. I just deleted the Inetdesign.ExportImportDictionaryItems.dll. Is this ok? It worked alright, but I wasn't aware that there's a way to actually uninstall it. 2) I still have the issue with 'Int32 Umbraco.Licensing.Validator.TrialDaysLeft()' with UCommerce. any thoughts on that one?

thanks anyway.

Rotem

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft