Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jeff 7 posts 76 karma points
    Aug 03, 2018 @ 14:12
    Jeff

Umbraco admin on localhost

I am developing with umbraco locally and the front-end site loads fine, but when I try to load the /umbraco I get nothing and no error.

It redirects to http://localhost:51989/umbraco#/undefined and there is no content, just blank.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Aug 03, 2018 @ 14:47
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jeff

That sounds really weird indeed - What version of Umbraco are you using and is it a custom install or are you working with Umbraco Cloud?

Can you see if some more useful information exists in the /App_Data/Logs file? Anything marked with ERROR there, which can give us a more detailed clue?

/Jan

Aug 03, 2018 @ 14:50
    Jeff

value="7.5.9"...custom install.

Nothing log file, marked edit

Aug 03, 2018 @ 14:54
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jeff

Ok so I suppose this has just started to happen recently? What have changed since the last time you successfully logged in?

Could it be a cookie issue somehow? Have you tried logging in using another browser for instance?

/Jan

Aug 03, 2018 @ 14:56
    Jeff

I have tried multiple browsers. I was wondering if it was maybe something in database that says this url such and such

Aug 03, 2018 @ 15:10
    Jan Skovgaard

Is it a fresh install or have you previously been able to login without any issues? Remember any changes made that could somehow cause this?

It might be worth trying to wipe out the cached stuff in the /App_Data/Temp folder and bump the ClientDependency version attribute in the /config/ClientDependency.config file and recycle the app pool to see if that makes any difference - A long shot but it's worth trying.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft