Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Sam 25 posts 136 karma points c-trib
    Aug 09, 2018 @ 01:36
    Sam
    1

    Migrating from Umbraco.MultiNodeTreePicker to Umbraco.MultiNodeTreePicker2 and updating the data from Ids to UDIs

    We just went through the process of updating a site to use the new versions of the multinodetreepickers so we could use xpaths for start nodes instead of hard coded ids.

    As part of this work we had to change from storing csv of integers to csv of udis

    As this may be useful to other people, here is the code we used to do it: https://gist.github.com/kiasyn/bb067269d97a37f76e9a0f8743972837

    This has been tested going from 7.6.4 to 7.11.1 but may break in other versions.

    Probably also not the best way to do it either but it is working for us :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft