Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I am on Umbraco 7.11.1
I login as an Administrator and use the new "Info" tab unpublishing feature, to unpublish a page 5 minutes in the future.
I wait 5 minutes, and the page is still visible to all viewers.
I have my log4net set to DEBUG so that I can see all the messages including Information messages but I am not see any scheduling messages.
I have looked at this link and I have it set up correctly.
Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem?
Have you seen this documentation ?
Hope this helps
Yes and your documentation is not up to date.
The section on timezone is the old control for 7.5.9. The new control is on the "info" tab and looks completely different. Nevertheless, I checked clocks and the web server is in sync with the domain controller's clock.
Also, I am told anyone with content permissions, can schedule a page to to be published/unpublished (not just the administrators as stated in the documentation).
Finally, the section on TroubleShooting seems to be the most interesting to me.
1. I am not using url rewrites. Should I?
2. I have no firewall/NAT or Load balancer.
3. I am using SSL but don't know how to check if its misconfigured or not. Can you help with that as the documentation isn't specific enough.
4. Note: I am using the UmbracoApplicationURL in the umbracoSettings.configweb.routing
5. I have changed my Log4Net to DEBUG but I'm not getting any messages that pertain to scheduling.
Can you help with any of my questions.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted