Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• VICTORIA VILASINY 12 posts 82 karma points
    Aug 22, 2018 @ 10:18
    VICTORIA VILASINY

ucommerce package installation error index was outside the bounds of the array

Hello Team, I am trying to install ucommerce package, but error is occured in browser console it says 500 error at http://localhost/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/PackageInstall/UploadLocalPackage

and in log file the error is like below

ERROR umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer - Error importing file D:\WebShop\UmbracoUcommerce\UmbracoUcommerce\AppData\0ea55ae1-9f64-45a9-82ab-441ecb6ad366.umb System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.GetFileName(String path, String fileName) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String inputFile, Boolean deleteFile) 2018-08-22 13:31:37,760 [P6896/D2/T50] ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute - Could not acquire actionExecutedContext.Response.Content System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute.OnActionExecuted(HttpActionExecutedContext actionExecutedContext) 2018-08-22 13:31:37,767 [P6896/D2/T50] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController - Unhandled controller exception occurred System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.GetFileName(String path, String fileName) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String inputFile, Boolean deleteFile) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController.PopulateFromPackageData(LocalPackageInstallModel model) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController._7.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

I am not able to understand what is the problem

Please can anyone help me in fixing this. I have checked and verified all permissions are correct. I need to fix this at any cost.Need support urgently Thanks in Advance Victoria

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft