Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin Alexander 5 posts 74 karma points
    Aug 25, 2018 @ 17:34
    Martin Alexander

Upgrade from 7.5.2 to 7.6.13 Fails - duplicate key for 'dbo.cmsMacro'

I'm getting this SQL error during the migration process

(0x80131904): The CREATE UNIQUE INDEX statement terminated because a duplicate key was found for the object name 'dbo.cmsMacro' and the index name 'IXcmsMacroUniqueId'. The duplicate key value is (0d2636df-0c0c-3716-a63c-f6d6755a453d).

I do not want to manually mess with the schema as that can have detremental effects w/ the rest of the migration (whatever it may be).

The commands leading up to my issue are below, any advice?

2018-08-25 12:24:48,226 [P9212/D8/T6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Migrations.MigrationRunner

- Executing sql statement 3: CREATE UNIQUE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_umbracoRelation_parentChildType] ON [umbracoRelation] ([parentId],[childId],[relType])
    - Executing sql statement 4: CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_umbracoRelationType_alias] ON [umbracoRelationType] ([alias])
    - Executing sql statement 5: CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_umbracoRelationType_name] ON [umbracoRelationType] ([name])
    - Executing sql statement 6: CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_umbracoNodePath] ON [umbracoNode] ([path])
    - Executing sql statement 7: CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_umbracoUser2NodePermission_nodeId] ON [umbracoUser2NodePermission] ([nodeId])
    - Executing sql statement 8: ALTER TABLE [umbracoRelationType] ADD [typeUniqueId] UniqueIdentifier NULL
    - Executing sql statement 10: ALTER TABLE [umbracoRelationType] ALTER COLUMN [typeUniqueId] UniqueIdentifier NOT NULL
    - Executing sql statement 11: CREATE UNIQUE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_umbracoRelationType_UniqueId] ON [umbracoRelationType] ([typeUniqueId])
    - Executing sql statement 12: ALTER TABLE [cmsMacro] ADD [uniqueId] UniqueIdentifier NULL
    - Executing sql statement 14: ALTER TABLE [cmsMacro] ALTER COLUMN [uniqueId] UniqueIdentifier NOT NULL
    - Executing sql statement 15: CREATE UNIQUE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_cmsMacro_UniqueId] ON [cmsMacro] ([uniqueId])

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft