Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rihab 104 posts 388 karma points
    Sep 05, 2018 @ 11:16
    Rihab

Umbraco Backoffice Login stop working

hi I am using UmbracoCMS 7.12.1 in one of my site. after i uploaded my site to a hosting server, I tried to login in Umbraco backoffice using mysite/umbraco , will my working credential, it shows me error:

Login failed for user admin

I checked the console of the browser(chrome) and getting following error:

enter image description here

• Ben Palmer 176 posts 842 karma points c-trib
    Sep 05, 2018 @ 12:26
    Ben Palmer

Hi,

Firs thing I'd suggest is bumping the client dependency version number in ~/config/clientdependency.config. The line should look something like this:

<clientDependency version="397882272" fileDependencyExtensions=".js,.css" loggerType="Umbraco.Web.UI.CdfLogger, umbraco">

Just bump the number (version="397882272") up by one, clear your browser cache and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Ben

• Rihab 104 posts 388 karma points
    Sep 06, 2018 @ 07:36
    Rihab

that didn't work :(. BTW when i copy the Postlogin Url it show 404 error but when i add my website name it show me this

enter image description here

• Sven Geusens 169 posts 881 karma points c-trib
    Sep 06, 2018 @ 10:09
    Sven Geusens

There seems to be a mismatch in urls.

Your post is trying to go to protocol://domain/umbraco/... like normal and getting a 404

Your manual get is returning a no get allowed (so it is found) on protocol://domain/something/something/umbraco/... which I think is wrong.

Is there a way for you to not open it in plesk preview but go straight to a real domain name. Or a subdomain, we usually do projectname.ourpreproddomain

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft