Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Splinx 50 posts 186 karma points
    Sep 06, 2018 @ 14:39
    Splinx

Getting a bit of paid support...

Hi Umbraco dudes,

I have a complex multi-lingual site that I'm working on and I've got nearly all of the elements in place. I am using the excellent uSkinned start-packs and have written a ton of custom handlers and prototypes that cover some 1:1 localised content not easily covered with the default Umbraco out of the box.

I have reached a point where I feel like I'm stuck on how to correct route a custom URL through to a Single Document and Temple with a custom model whilst at the same time co-existing with uSkinned.

I'm certain that this would be easy for a seasoned Umbraco developer and I'm confident in the code i have so far. I just need to speak with an expert and am happy to pay for a bit of expert advice and support.

Please can you reply if you the required expertise and have a few hours to help me nail this issue.

Thanks, Splinx

• Marc Love (uSkinned.net) 432 posts 1691 karma points
    Sep 06, 2018 @ 14:44
    Marc Love (uSkinned.net)

Hi Splinx,

Marc from uSkinned here. If you submit your enquiry via our support form we will be happy to help. As well as our themes we offer a customisation service and are always happy to help.

https://uskinned.net/contact/

Cheers,

Marc

Sep 07, 2018 @ 11:59
    Splinx

Hi Mark,

Would it be worth you guys listing your project on the Umbraco Project repository?

I am asking because I would love to list some technical questions there so that the community can then benefit from the answers.

Besides, should you wish to list uSkinned there; we can all see just how excellent your uSkinned projects are and how extensible they can be. We can also list compatibility and, most important of all, leave you a star rating :)

Cheers,

Splinx

Sep 06, 2018 @ 14:46
    Splinx

Thanks Mark,

I already emailed you guys earlier today actually :)

I just need a bit of specific support on a final hurdle + when I've completed all of this I have a ton of front-end stuff to throw your way.

Cheers, Splinx

Sep 14, 2018 @ 13:47
    Splinx

I just want to quickly let everyone know that Marc at USkinned help me resolve the challenge with just a few email responses.

Their framework is really cool and I'm learning more about Umbraco by using their structured approach as a guide.

A+++++ start pack that I thoroughly recommend.

If anyone wants to message me about my experience with the complex site that I'm building then please feel free.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft