Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Koen van Ras 56 posts 361 karma points c-trib
    Sep 26, 2018 @ 12:23
    Koen van Ras

Hi,

I've been looking for a package that let's me add conditional fields in the Umbraco Backoffice. Somewhat like the Umbraco Forms conditional fields, but not in the website itself.

So for example, I add 2 fields to my page, one is a checkbox thats called "Show in menu", the second field is a textstring called "Menu title". I want the Menu title field to be hidden in Umbraco and if I check the Show in menu checkbox, the menu title field should come available. So the condition of Menu title is "Show in menu is checked".

So it's a bit like "conditional logic" in the Advanced Custom Fields Wordpress plugin.

• Simon Busborg 7 posts 73 karma points
    Sep 28, 2018 @ 11:33
  • John Bergman 483 posts 1132 karma points
    Sep 29, 2018 @ 04:59
    John Bergman

nupickers has some functionality like cascading comboboxes, etc; I think to get the functionality you are looking for here though it will require custom control to be created...

• Owen Parsons 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 17:02
    Owen Parsons

Bumping this up... Do we know if there are any plans to add this in future, would be ideal for many scenarios I've come across.

• Bryna 73 posts 259 karma points
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 19:03
    Bryna

Is it possible to utilize a really simple javascript to check the value of your checkbox? Then you can hook a javascript event to fire off that same function every time the box is ticked/unticked?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft