Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jamie 3 posts 73 karma points
    Oct 19, 2018 @ 08:23
    Jamie

Body Text formats not working

hi,

for some reason one of my articles has a grey background in the back end and I can edit the content in the body text but can't use formatting - no Heading1 etc is able to be selected, can't see anyone else in the page not sure what is going wrong?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Oct 19, 2018 @ 08:36
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jamie

Do you know if perhaps the text entered has been copy pasted from another webpage for instance? If so the text probably contains any formatting and inline styling that might have been in use on the source where it's copied from.

Now I don't know exactly what your rich text editor instance is setup like but do you see any option to edit the HTML? If you do then try clicking it and see if you can cleanup the HTML from here. Sounds like it's easier in this case.

Hope this helps!

/Jan

• Osama Alkassih 6 posts 80 karma points
    Oct 28, 2019 @ 09:29
    Osama Alkassih

Hi, I think I'm have the same issue.

I have just upgraded Umbraco using nuget from 8.1.1 to 8.2.0. The formats dropdown in the RTEs is not working. I get this error when I click on it: RTE formats error in version 8.2.0

Osama

• Osama Alkassih 6 posts 80 karma points
    Oct 28, 2019 @ 12:16
    Osama Alkassih

Ok, found the issue. One of my richtext editor styles has this text /*umb_name:Intro/.rte-intro in the Selector filed. Removed it and all work ok now. Not sure where did this text come form.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft