Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kieron 152 posts 390 karma points
    Nov 07, 2018 @ 12:23
    Kieron

First User, with ID 0, is constantly reported as 'Saving but not Publishing' in The Dashboard plugin

Hi as above, using The Dashboard plugin, the first user created in Umbraco is constantly reported as doing the below; (and i know nobody is logging in as the user and doing it)

enter image description here

This is annoying because above this list is one item that's actually useful to see, so is this because user 0 runs some automated tasks or something? Or do i need to refer to The Dashboard?

Thank you.

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5757 karma points MVP c-trib
    Nov 07, 2018 @ 15:31
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

User 0 is the "admin"-account or the first account created when installing Umbraco.

Do you have any custom code that uses the "Content Service"?

// m

• Kieron 152 posts 390 karma points
    Nov 07, 2018 @ 15:40
    Kieron

Ive fiddled around with and have a custom index? Not sure if that's Content Service though.

• Markus Johansson 1911 posts 5757 karma points MVP c-trib
    Nov 08, 2018 @ 09:29
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

The Content Service is used if you update content nodes from your custom code, not sure if you are doing that? You could search your code for "ContentService" to see if you are using it anywhere to save or update data.

It might also be that there is stuff saved in the log that should not be presented in the dashboard - but I just want to start with making sure that you don't do any stuff in your code that creates these entries before debugging the package.

Cheers!

• Stefano 61 posts 313 karma points c-trib
    Jul 10, 2019 @ 14:02
    Stefano

I'm having the same issue and I can't or think of any custom code that saves!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft