Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ishan Vyas 67 posts 198 karma points
    Nov 21, 2018 @ 06:31
    Ishan Vyas

Front End content adding

Hii guys!!! My question might be raised by many but i still don't find a proper way to get to the solution. I want that the front end users(members) can add the content in the website for example say i want the members to add the blogs from front end and that blogs is first checked by the admin at back office and then once authenticated the content should be displayed in the blogs section. i saw many topics on this some say go through mvc forms some say go to umbraco forms and icontent service, i am confused what should i do to achieve this task.

Also i want to use custom form building through mvc/surface controller i guess that is used in umbraco so where shall i start for building the forms on own without using umbraco forms packages. And also for the comments part in blog section how can we achieve that?

So some one please guide me which sequence steps i should follow to achieve front end members to add the content to website??

umbraco version:- 7.12.3

• Jon R. Humphrey 164 posts 455 karma points c-trib
    Nov 21, 2018 @ 09:02
    Jon R. Humphrey

Ishan,

While your question is a good one it warrants a very long and involved reply which would be based on individual coding styles and procedure.

Therefore I would suggest having a bit more of a stumble through this site, Our, and link to any items you find which you think might be a solution for a step.

You can also take a look at some of the following blogs which outline many of these steps for you:

Now all of these, and many more out there will have their own way of doing things but that's the beauty of Umbraco, you can build your project how you want to while benefitting from the strength of Umbraco as a CMS!

Hope this helps! J

• Ishan Vyas 67 posts 198 karma points
    Nov 22, 2018 @ 05:25
    Ishan Vyas

hiii Jon sir, thank you for clearing my confusion i will go through the sites you advised me and will try to get to my solution.

And also wanted to ask that i used Page Comments Plugin for blogs comments section but i am getting error in the recaptcha part stating that site key missing & server owner rights etc.. but i had entered both site key as well as secrete key into the dictionary in back office. enter image description here

Can you guide me what am i doing wrong and is it has to do anything with smpt server setting because i dont have access rights for the same.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft