Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Adrian Wu 53 posts 266 karma points
    Dec 02, 2018 @ 23:21
    Adrian Wu

500 Internal Server Error when upload svg

Hi , team , I got the "500 Internal Server Error" when uploading svg file recently. enter image description here

any help will be appreciated ,

Thanks,

A

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Dec 02, 2018 @ 23:24
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Adrian

Can you check the log? Is there some info about this error?

Alex

Dec 03, 2018 @ 02:38
    Adrian Wu

Hi, Alex, below is the log :

2018-12-03 14:07:17,968 [P8540/D4/T336] ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute - Could not acquire actionExecutedContext.Response.Content System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.FileUploadCleanupFilterAttribute.OnActionExecuted(HttpActionExecutedContext actionExecutedContext) 2018-12-03 14:07:17,971 [P8540/D4/T336] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.MediaController - Unhandled controller exception occurred System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData) at Umbraco.Core.IO.MediaFileSystem.GetDimensions(Stream stream) at Umbraco.Core.Media.UploadAutoFillProperties.Populate(IContentBase content, IImagingAutoFillUploadField autoFillConfig, String filepath, Stream filestream) at Umbraco.Core.IO.MediaFileSystem.SetUploadFile(IContentBase content, String propertyTypeAlias, String filename, Stream filestream) at Umbraco.Core.Models.ContentExtensions.SetValue(IContentBase content, String propertyTypeAlias, String filename, Stream filestream) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.MediaController.<PostAddFile>d__26.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.<CastToObject>d__31.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.

Dec 03, 2018 @ 03:56
    Adrian Wu

Hi, Alex. I reckon this is the issue I am facing https://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-6008

I need to have the <imageFileTypes>jpeg,jpg,gif,bmp,png,tiff,tif,svg</imageFileTypes> in order to show the svg file in the thumbnail But this will cause the error i was referring to

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Dec 03, 2018 @ 09:24
    Alex Skrypnyk

Really strange issue, did you upload another file successfully?

Dec 03, 2018 @ 10:04
    Adrian Wu

Hi Alex, other file type works.

Looks like https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/3072 will fix it.

Thanks,

A

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Dec 03, 2018 @ 09:51
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Adrian,

I think this will be fixed in the upcoming 7.13 release : https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/issues/2909

You can download the source and run the build.bat file in the root of the repository.

This will create a zip file build.out folder. That one you can use the set up a clean install of 7.13. Maybe you can check if the problem is fixed in that version

Dave

Dec 03, 2018 @ 10:03
    Adrian Wu

thanks, Dave, I think it is in https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/pull/3072 .

So I think I should wait for the release.

Thanks,

A

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft