Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gabriele Siculiana 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 05, 2019 @ 15:13
    Gabriele Siculiana

Use Terratype without umbraco-starterkit-app.js

Hello, I have a problem with the visualization of the Terratype map.

Inside my Umbraco project I created a vue app. I use webpack to bundle vue and some js.

In the starter kit's contact page there is a map that I would like to use inside that page with some layout customizations. I discovered that the Terratype's javascripts are loaded by umbraco-starterkit-app.js, I tried to understand what happens under the hood but the file is minified/uglified...

I set my bundled file just after the umbraco-starterkit-app.js but Terratype doesn't load because the starter-kit js wrongly intercept webpack bundled modules and loads it but doesn't load Terratype modules.

My question: Is there a way to use the Terratype plugin without using the default starter-kit js?

(I tried to set in the masterpage straight link to Terratype's js but these are the errors:

Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.js:1615 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'providers' of undefined at Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.js:1615 at Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.js:1616 (anonymous) @ Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.js:1615 (anonymous) @ Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.js:1616 )

and

Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.Renderer.js:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of undefined at Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.Renderer.js:5 at Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.Renderer.js:526 (anonymous) @ Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.Renderer.js:5 (anonymous) @ Terratype.GoogleMapsV3.Renderer.js:526

In addiction I tried to install Terratype plugin from Nuget but It broke some things and get an error about Terratype.)

Thank you in advance.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft