Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Connie DeCinko 95 posts 248 karma points
    Jan 08, 2019 @ 15:02
    Connie DeCinko

Unable to Install via NuGet

I can download the zip version and set it up, works just fine. However I want to use the UIntra package and it won't install. So, as a test, I tried to install just Umbraco via NuGet, clean empty project, just like the instructions. Tried version 7.12.x yesterday and 7.13 today. Same thing, errors and more errors. I get the Readme at the end. I hit Build and get this error...

1>------ Build started: Project: Umbraco, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
    1>CSC : warning AD0001: Analyzer 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Analyzers.FixAnalyzers.CSharpFixerWithFixAllAnalyzer' thr
    1>ew an exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException' with message 'The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CodeAnal
    1>ysis.Analyzers.FixAnalyzers.FixerWithFixAllAnalyzer`1' threw an exception.'.
    1>  Umbraco -> C:\Sandbox\Umbraco\Umbraco\bin\Umbraco.dll
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I hit F5 and get this error:

Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Umbraco.Web.UmbracoApplication'.

Source Error: 

Line 1:  <%@ Application Inherits="Umbraco.Web.UmbracoApplication" Language="C#" %>
    Line 2:            

Source File: /global.asax    Line: 1 

What is wrong?

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jan 09, 2019 @ 13:05
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Connie

I would suggest you move this question to UIntra issues tracker - https://github.com/Uintra/Uintra/issues

Alex

Jan 09, 2019 @ 14:51
    Connie DeCinko

First issue resolved by upgrading the analyzer. Default is ver. 1.0.

Second is same issue that can cause an Umbraco project to fail... you cannot name your VS project Umbraco or your UIntra project UIntra. You end up creating a naming conflict that does not resolve. Recreated using a different name for the project and now it works.

• Vadym Matsukatov 9 posts 106 karma points
    Jan 27, 2019 @ 16:01
    Vadym Matsukatov

Hi Connie, if issue is still not resolve and topical, please, post it here with details https://github.com/Uintra/Uintra/issues and our team will be more then happy to help you with solution and instructions related with Uintra installation and setup

Br, Vadym

• John Bergman 483 posts 1132 karma points
    Jan 10, 2019 @ 06:09
    John Bergman

What version did you upgrade to?

Jan 11, 2019 @ 20:30
    Connie DeCinko

Whatever the latest version is. I want to say 3.x?

• Vadym Matsukatov 9 posts 106 karma points
    Jan 27, 2019 @ 16:02
    Vadym Matsukatov

Hi Connie, if issue is still not resolve and topical, please, post it here with details https://github.com/Uintra/Uintra/issues and our team will be more then happy to help you with solution and instructions related with Uintra installation and setup

Br, Vadym

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft