Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tor Langlo 189 posts 532 karma points
    Jan 11, 2019 @ 18:09
    Tor Langlo

Messed up notifications list, why, and how I fix it?

We haven't been using the notifications feature so far (still building the site), but another message on the forum reminded me to take a look. And this is what I found (see image below).

What caused this notifications list to have so many duplicate "sort" items? And what can I do to fix it? I took a quick look in the database, but didn't see any table names with "notifications" in it.

Thanks, -Tor

enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 18, 2019 @ 22:32
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Tor

What exact version of Umbraco are you experiencing this issue on? I'm wondering if it might be a bug somehow?

/Jan

• Tor Langlo 189 posts 532 karma points
    Jan 20, 2019 @ 02:33
    Tor Langlo

Hi Jan,

We’ve consistently been on the latest version since we started development last year. Umbraco Cloud!

-Tor

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 20, 2019 @ 11:15
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Tor

Ok - I'm not sure what triggers this but on a clean installation of 7.13.1 on my local machine it does not act up like this.

I also checked the 24days.in/umbraco-cms site (Also running cloud) but we have been holding back on the upgrade to 7.13.1 so it's still running 7.12.4 but the issue does not exist there either.

Could you have done something codewise that for some obscure reason could trigger this issue? I know it's a long shot but does the log file reveal anything of interest?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft