Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lee Surr 10 posts 132 karma points
    Jan 19, 2019 @ 14:14
    Lee Surr

Colour picker with labels not working properly since upgrade 7.12.4 - 7.13.1

Hi,

i recently updated my solution using NuGet from 7.12.4 -> 7.13. This has caused a few errors with my colour pickers. The one with labels. I upgraded again to 7.13.1 as i thought it could have been a bug fix. However it still isn't working correctly.

If i change the colour in the CMS and save and publish. the hex value comes through correctly in debug mode but the labels don't update. Its like its an iPublished caching issue maybe? I'm not sure but any advice would be much appreciated.

Here is the code below i use to get the hex colour and the label.

string colorLabel = Model.Content.HasValue("heroImageButtonColour") ? Model.Content.GetPropertyValue<ColorPickerValueConverter.PickedColor>("heroImageButtonColour").Label.ToLower().Replace(" ", "-") : "white";
        string colourHex = "#" + Model.Content.GetPropertyValue<string>("heroImageButtonColour");

• Dan Diplo 1554 posts 6205 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jan 19, 2019 @ 20:08
    Dan Diplo

There was a bug fix in 17.13.1 relating to colour pickers - see https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/issues/3993 If you are sure there is still an issue I'd flag it there.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft