Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Danny dineen 17 posts 96 karma points
    Jan 23, 2019 @ 18:39
    Danny dineen

USync Content Edition - Importing le blender content is using ids for drop downs that do not match.

Hi,

I am using the excellent USYNC! I have a Leblender in an umbraco grid row, that is using a nested content datatype that has some document types with controls that are drop downs. When I export this content it records the id value of the drop down and not the typical CDATA XML. Upon importing the ids do not match the new ids created for these drop downs.

We are trying to work with the issue in Umbraco 7.11.1 any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

• Kevin Jump 2310 posts 14695 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Jan 23, 2019 @ 20:48
    Kevin Jump

Hi Danny,

That's quite a list of nested properties !

We could do some debugging to see if we can get to the bottom of it but first just check you are running the latest version of usync and content edition.

The very last release of content edition had fixed for issues with drop-down in content.

So you should look to have

• uSync v4.0.9
    • uSync.Core v6.0.9
    • Content edition v4.1.5

With the setup you have it might be something else but it's worth checking to see if the latest version helps (if you do update you should re-export and import to make sure the files are all upto date).

Kevin

• Danny dineen 17 posts 96 karma points
    Jan 25, 2019 @ 05:18
    Danny dineen

Thank you Kevin.

Yes I am using those specific uSync versions and also have installed

• uSync.ContentMappers v4.1.4

The raw extracted data from uSync is from a grid layout control that is using the leblender grid... so the content is very nested. When the data is not this nested the text for the drop downs is extracted but when it is is so nested and is JSON within the XML node for that property alias name the ID value of the drop down and not the text value is written to that nested JSON token within the property alias XML node.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft