Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jesica Levingston Mac Leod 1 post 71 karma points
    Jan 31, 2019 @ 10:37
    Jesica Levingston Mac Leod

I am editing photos, adding new ones in the "team" tab content, however, the photos don't show on the actual website. I can see them in the editing mode and after I save and publish they don't appear in the actual website.

Please help!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 31, 2019 @ 19:57
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jesica and welcome to the Umbraco forum :-)

In order to get help with your issue I think you'll need to take contact the company or developer who have build your solution since no Umbraco build is necessarily the same. Umbraco can be tweaked and implemented very differently depending on the needs of the clients.

If for some reason you can't get in touch with the people who have build your solution it might be an idea to see if you can get in touch with some Umbraco developers from your local area.

You can find a list of certified Umbraco developers here https://umbraco.com/training/certified-developers/umbraco-7-certified-developers/

You could perhaps also try to post a screendump illustrating the issue you're facing and then we can perhaps be able to give you some more pointers - Make sure to not expose any critical information though :-)

I hope this helps a bit.

PS: I removed the domain part of your question since it did not contain the actual domain - I'm not sure if it might have been messed up by the forum post editor when you made the post.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft