Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• raibow 10 posts 80 karma points
    Feb 02, 2019 @ 22:29
    raibow

Custom user/member account dashboard

Hi all,

It's been a while since I was here last time.

I'd like to use Umbraco in my oncoming projects, but I cannot find any interesting materials of certain topic...

Let's say that I need to create a website with some kind of annoucements. Everybody can write its own but the user need to be logged in first. There is also website administrator which can moderate all of the added content. And now:

• displaying content like announcements is totally clear for me
    • annoucements management by administrator is also clear - administrator has an access to Umbraco backoffice

The part which I do not have an idea how to implement is the user account stuff. Every user should have a posibility to register, then log in and then should have an access to his own dashboard - to be able to manage his announcements, add new one etc. User should be able to upload some photos etc. Is there any chance to achieve that with Umbraco CMS or do I need to implement all of this from scratch?

It's worth to notice that I don't want to give every user an access to Umbraco backoffice - this is reserved for administrators and moderators only.

Thanks in advance...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft