Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jennyfer 1 post 71 karma points notactivated
    1 week ago
    Jennyfer

Upgrade from v7.10.4 to v7.13.2 caused an error in publish

Hello everyone!

I upgraded the Umbraco CMS in Visual Studio 2017 to latest as of date (v.7.13.2) by typing "Update-Package UmbracoCms" in Package Manager Console. Upgrade went ok with some yellow highlights (I assumed not that important)

Build is ok and was able to launch UI normally, but when I try to publish I am getting a "Could not load type 'umbraco.dialogs.notifications'" error. I tired to exclude notifications.aspx in Umbraco/Dialogs but had another issue with Umbraco/Settings/EditDictionaryItem.aspx : "Could not load 'umbraco.settings.EditDictionary'" I exclude that aspx and the project successfully publish.

Any issue with me excluding the 2 files? Were they gone obsolete or something?

I am pretty sure the error was caused by the upgrade because prior to doing it, I was still able to publish the Umbraco web app successfully.

Please let me know how to resolve this or if any of you have an idea why it happened. This is my first time upgrading an Umbraco project so any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft