Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Emil Lindgren 28 posts 190 karma points
    Feb 15, 2019 @ 13:50
    Emil Lindgren

Hello, so i have a question.

i'm running umbraco in pureLive mode, but i get this error message.

"Cannot bind source content type Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels.Home to model content type Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels.Industries. Both view and content models are PureLive, with same version. The application is in an unstable state and should be restarted."

And then my question is, can i change from pure live to AppData or Dll in a already existing project, without any problems?

or do i need to make something before?

Kind regards Emil

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Feb 15, 2019 @ 13:52
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Emil

You can change ModelsBuilder mode in Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.ModelsMode key in the appSettings section of the Web.config file.

Read more about different settings - https://our.umbraco.com/Documentation/reference/templating/Modelsbuilder/Builder-Modes

THanks,

Alex

Feb 15, 2019 @ 13:53
    Alex Skrypnyk

Cannot bind source content type Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels.Home to model content type Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels.Industries.

This error indicates that you are trying to call the template for Industries on the Home page.

Feb 16, 2019 @ 14:48
    Alex Skrypnyk

Let me know, did you solve the issue?

• Emil Lindgren 28 posts 190 karma points
    Feb 18, 2019 @ 07:52
    Emil Lindgren

I Think i manage to fix the problem, the problem was that the when there was a typo in the url, the site gave me that error message. i don't know why. but im trying to understand it.

when the url is wrong it puts out a 404 page, but now i had is off just because i wanted to see the error page.

Mvh/ Emil

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft