Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jai Prakash Kushwaha 2 posts 72 karma points
    Feb 19, 2019 @ 07:53
    Jai Prakash Kushwaha

Version 7.13.2 Having issue to run default umbraco CMS

I have just install umbraco 7.13.2 version and running website using VS 2017. When i run first time it's throwing error

"The type or namespace name 'Image' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)" because  gallery.cshtml file having image class reference, so i have added "@using System.Drawing" after that i build website and getting multiple errors- 
    1) Severity Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
    Error   CS0307  The property 'IPublishedContent.Children' cannot be used with type arguments    UmbracoCMS  E:\UmbracoCMS\Umbraco\PartialViewMacros\Templates\Gallery.cshtml    35  Active

2) Severity Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
    Error   CS1061  'Image' does not contain a definition for 'Url' and no extension method 'Url' accepting a first argument of type 'Image' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   UmbracoCMS  E:\UmbracoCMS\Umbraco\PartialViewMacros\Templates\Gallery.cshtml    48  Active

3) Severity Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
    Error   CS1061  'Image' does not contain a definition for 'GetCropUrl' and no extension method 'GetCropUrl' accepting a first argument of type 'Image' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) UmbracoCMS  E:\UmbracoCMS\Umbraco\PartialViewMacros\Templates\Gallery.cshtml    49  Active

4) Severity Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State
    Error   CS1061  'Image' does not contain a definition for 'Name' and no extension method 'Name' accepting a first argument of type 'Image' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) UmbracoCMS  E:\UmbracoCMS\Umbraco\PartialViewMacros\Templates\Gallery.cshtml    49  Active

Please help me out to get corrected this or get base code library to check this.

• Steve Morgan 1346 posts 4453 karma points c-trib
    Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:27
    Steve Morgan

Hi Jai,

Post the code in your Gallery.cshtml file and I'm sure we can help.

Steve

• Jai Prakash Kushwaha 2 posts 72 karma points
    Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:29
    Jai Prakash Kushwaha

I got fixes for this issue. Thank you for your reply.

I have one another query. If i want to setup my umbraco cms project for changes on the another machine then what we need to do further.

Only required admin access to work on template and other settings. Or we need to complete project and database if want to changes more.

• Qaisar 31 posts 77 karma points
    Aug 09, 2019 @ 09:27
    Qaisar

I am having a similar issue, Will you please share how did you manage to fix this?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft