Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas Thillerup 1 post 71 karma points
    Apr 01, 2019 @ 18:30
    Thomas Thillerup

IIS 8.5 ARR rewrite to server farm - Umbraco gives 404

Greetings All :-)

When my default site is running, ARR works as expected. When i type in "domain.com" i get my web site. When i type in “mail.domain.com/owa/“ im routed by a ARR url rewrite to the exchange server’s owa site and all is fine.

But... if I stop the default site and start the stiet created with Umbraco, the rewrite is broken… I get a “404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.”

I just can’t seem to fix this, so I was wondering if anyone here got a solution?

Windows Server 2012 R2 IIS 8.5 (Running on internal IP 10.0.0.100)

Sites: Default web site port 80/443 Umbraco (7.13.2) port 80/443

Server farm: mail.domain.com - Online (Server in farm on internal IP 10.0.0.200 - Exchange Server port 80/443)

URL Rewrite inbound rule - Active

Match URL Requested URL: Matches the Pattern Using: Wildcards Pattern: * Ignore case: on

Conditions Logical grouping:Match All {HTTPS} Matches the Pattern on {HTTP_HOST} Matches the Pattern mail.domain.com Track capture groups across conditions: off

Server Variables -None

Action Action type: Route to Server Farm Action Properties Scheme: http:// Server farm: mail.domain.com Path: /{R:0} Stop processing of subsequent rules: on

Thanks in advance

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft