Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tiia 1 post 71 karma points
    Apr 13, 2019 @ 08:32
    Tiia

Publish and save publishes same content into all languages

Hello!

So I am working with a site that was handed over to me which has several languages installed. Now when I try to publish a banner in content(slick slider) into one language, it is instead published into all my pages with that slider element.

//Edit 1

This seems to only be an issue on this particular slider, as other content remains in the correct language. Editing this sliders template causes the page where the slider is on to crash erratically.

Each 'publish and save' just overwrites all the other languages. I am suspecting this might be some caching issue as this happens for me even when I do not save and just browse the pages.

Am I missing something fundamental about this publish and save functionality? How can I prevent this from happening? How do I clear the cache if I only have access to the editors(no ftp, serverside etc.)?

// Edit 2 I am getting no errors, as the publish is technically working, just ignoring any culture/language I am working with. Culture and domain are set for each language version

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft