Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• DEV 12 posts 102 karma points
    Apr 17, 2019 @ 12:28
    DEV

Umbraco Upgrade v6.2.6 to v7.0.0 not installing DB

Hi,

I am Upgrade to my site Umbraco V6.2.6 to Umbraco v7.0.0. I did all instruction pointed for below url

https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/getting-started/setup/upgrading/upgrading-to-v7

During Installation, Data base not install and also display same page long time. Check to my DB configuration in web.config it is fine.

Why DB not install? .Please Help me

enter image description here

Regards

DEV

• Dave de Moel 122 posts 574 karma points c-trib
    Apr 17, 2019 @ 12:46
    Dave de Moel

To which version of Umbraco 7 are you trying to upgrade? Try to upgrade to V7.0.0 first as there have been several data changes during the lifetime of Umbraco 7 which might affect the upgrade.

Apr 17, 2019 @ 12:48
    DEV

Hi Dave de Moel,

I am Upgrade to Umbraco V 7.0.0. I am waiting to last 3 hours only display 5%.

<connectionStrings>

<remove name="umbracoDbDSN" />   

<add name="umbracoDbDSN" connectionString="Server=Servername;Database=db;User ID=user;Password=pwd;Trusted_Connection=False;" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

</connectionStrings>

Regards

DEV

Apr 23, 2019 @ 04:06
    DEV

Hi

I found the solution.I am not Putting Connection string in connection.config file.i am using Connection string in web.config file so Database not connected.Now changed to connection.config file.Now it is working fine.

Regards,

DEV

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft