Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lasse 49 posts 161 karma points
    May 02, 2019 @ 09:29
    Lasse

Hello,

Is it possible to change content according to a dropdown inside content? see the picture for an illustration.

Flow My view shows table according to the dropdown in my table grid, if i change it to something else, my view will display a different table. I have this to make my table grid as dynamic as possible, to have as few editors as possible.

in this senario, if i change table, i want to be able to make changes to my table, that has been selected in the dropdown.

Lastly, in the checkbox list that is shown (fictive data), should not be hardcoded by enum or similar, it should update according to my data from db.

Pardon my grammar, i hope you understand, if not let me know and i will try to rephrase my problem

enter image description here

• Lasse 49 posts 161 karma points
    May 03, 2019 @ 10:27
    Lasse

anyone?

• Søren Kottal 702 posts 4497 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    May 04, 2019 @ 15:07
    Søren Kottal

Hi Lasse

You would need to build your own property editor for this.

If you don't have budget for that, you could have the settings as nested content objects (one doctype per item in your dropdown), and then skip the dropdown for the nested content.

That way your user would be able to select between Bruger, Regning or what else you have got in the dropdown.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft