Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gibran Shah 69 posts 240 karma points
    May 04, 2019 @ 21:32
    Gibran Shah

Hello,

My terms of use page isn't showing up. I go to localhost:64245/terms-of-use/ and all I get is a blank page. It used to show up, and then I switched document types on some other pages (not the terms of use page), and now none of them show up.

Here are the specs for the terms of use page:

Content:

enter image description here

Change Document Type:

Document Type:

Template:

I have one document type for three pages (Policies and Terms), one of which is the terms of use page. They all have the same structure. I'm assuming you can do that. I don't suppose that would cause any issues, would it?

Can anyone see any reason the terms of use page won't show up?

May 05, 2019 @ 01:57
    Gibran Shah

UPDATE:

I noticed that there is a new template called PoliciesAndTerms. I added some text to it: "Hellooo". Then I refreshed my terms of use page. I saw "Hellooo". So it seems like it's using the new PoliciesAndTerms template. But how can I switch it to the old Terms of Use template:

• Jonathan Distenfeld 105 posts 618 karma points
    May 07, 2019 @ 11:05
    Jonathan Distenfeld

Hi,

you can achieve this by going into your documenttype -> templates and replace "Policies And Terms" with your "Terms of Use" template under the "Allowed Templates" (I had the case that the name showing here was correct, but the template was not. Reapplying the template worked for me).

After that, you might have to set this template for your contents using this documenttype. You can do this by going to the "info"-tab of the content and selecting a template on the right panel.

Jonathan

May 09, 2019 @ 01:06
    Gibran Shah

Thanks Jon,

That worked. I didn't know templates could be selected from the info tab. I'm still getting errors but at least it's going to the right templates now.

Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft